List:       mason
Subject:    [Mason] interp undefined value
From:       Jonathan Swartz swartz () transbay ! net
Date:       1999-07-22 15:28:45

This is a bit scary.  Somehow the ApacheHandler argument to handle_request_1
is getting undefined?

Francesc, let me know if you can reproduce this lively or narrow down the
circumstances (e.g. does it really happen only with //). It's the kind of
thing that may require lots of experimentation to fix.

Jon