List:       mason
Subject:    [Mason] Mason FAQ
From:       skud () netizen ! com ! au skud () netizen ! com ! au
Date:       1999-03-30 0:18:26

In netizen.lists.mason, you wrote:
>Where can I ask questions about Mason or report bugs?
>
>You are encouraged to use the Mason mailing list; that way many people can
>answer questions and/or benefit from the answer. Write to
>mason@netizen.com.au.  You may want to browse past messages in the archive
>first.  Go to http://www.netizen.com.au/resources/lists/mason/ for more
>information or to subscribe (although you can post without being subscribed).

Um. I'm not sure that configuration's correct.  Bek?

Usually we set up our lists so that you can't post if you're not
subscribed, or rather, so that non-subscriber posts must be approved by
the list admin.

I'd suggest that you advise them to subscribe by emailing
mason-request@netizen.com.au and putting "subscribe" in the text of
their message.  I don't want to have to approve heaps of non-subscriber
messages.

>For performance reasons you should consider serving images from a completely
>separate (non-Mason) server. This will save a lot of memory as most requests
>will go to a thin image server instead of a large mod_perl server. See Vivek
>Khera's performance FAQ for a more detailed explanation.

URL?

K.

--
Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - http://netizen.com.au/