List:       mason
Subject:    [Mason] Mason Web site
From:       Dave Kershaw kersh () forum ! swarthmore ! edu
Date:       1999-03-16 19:32:28

Here are my comments on the Web site design

I am using IE 4.5 for the Mac.

I have noticed that the navigation link at the top is very small (almost
unreadable) in my browser. The same for the copyright at the bottom. I have
to set my text at "largest" to see it at all. While the rest of the text on
the page is just fine. I noticed in IE 4.01 it breaks even more.

There is a strange scrolling phenomenon for this page. The horizontal
scroll bar always allows you to scroll to the right even though there is
only blank space over there. No matter how I resize the window it allows
the scrolling. This problem does not appear in Netscape 4.08 for the Mac.

-Dave

Dave Kershaw - Project Developer
The Math Forum
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/