List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] ?: How to (re-)write mason+poet modules
From:       Pedro Melo <melo () simplicidade ! org>
Date:       2013-08-23 13:43:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey,

I don't have a online guide to give you but usually I put all the biz logic
in a module, a regular perl module. If I need or want to use OO Perl, I use
Moo to simplify my life.

This make it easy to write test cases to make sure everything is fine.

Then I use Poet or Dancer2+Mason to do all the routing of requests into
Mason templates where I instanciate and use the module.

Bye,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Peter Eberl <peb@eberl.com> wrote:

> Ok some stuff to do tomorrow ....
>
> I've to re-write 2 CGI scripts. Nothing to fancy, 400 lines of code in
> total (at the cgi-level).
>
> But: How do I do that best so that I can use them as modules in
> mason(2.0)+poet?
>
> is there any specific syntax guide or guide / help I could use in trying
> to achieve that (without spending weeks on doing so)?
>
> kindest regards
>
> peter

Pedro Melo
@pedromelo