List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] session data options?
From:       "Cina, Pavel (external)" <Pavel.Cina.external () fujitsu-siemens ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 7:32:13

I do it in syshandler (top-level autohandler) as well but I use Apache::Session. To \
write cookie I use CGI::Cookie. At the beginning I had problem to load CGI::Session \
so I decided to use Apache::Session. It works fine. Later on I solved the problem \
with CGI::Session by preloading it in httpd.conf.

Pavel