List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] FRAMES
From:       "P. Fleury" <fleury () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-08-30 9:11:34

On Tuesday 30 of August 2005 10:45, Tom Allison wrote:
> Where I get stuck is my syshandler does authentication for me and as
> such also has 'inherit => undef' and redirects accordingly.  I would
> hope to avoid redirecting each frame to a login screen, that might
> confuse people.

I think what you need is a syshandler, which does the invisible stuff
(authentication), and another autohandler inheriting this syshandler and
which does the header/footer stuff. Then, your frame pages inherits only the
syshandler, all other pages inherit the normal autohandler. Syshandler itself
inherits nothing.

This is the approach proposed in the Mason book about the apprentice website I
think.

--pascal