List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] Can't locate object method "boot" via package "mod_perl"
From:       Jason Kohles <email () jasonkohles ! com>
Date:       2005-04-25 14:38:27

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 02:51:41PM +0200, Torgeir Strand Henriksen wrote:

> Thanks for the tips on Apache 1.x, but I already have Mason running
> there. Just wanted to play with Apache 2.0, so I'll try with a newer
> mod_perl.

I have a modified version of ApacheHandler that works with Apache2 and
mod_perl RC5.  The only problem is that right now it requires the CGI
args_method, as I haven't been able to compile an apreq that works with
mod_perl RC5.  I haven't really tried to compile it again since RC5 was
released, as my need was for an internal site where args_method CGI
works just fine.

You can find the modified ApacheHandler I've been working with here:
http://www.jasonkohles.com/snippets/html-mason/

--
Jason Kohles                         A witty saying proves nothing.
email@jasonkohles.com                   -- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)