List:       mason
Subject:    RES: [Mason] mason based webmail
From:       "Vitor" <vsmori () uol ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-12-27 23:27:05

by the way, i liked syndeo ........

-----Mensagem original-----
De: mason-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:mason-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]Em nome de Apu islam
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2004 18:48
Para: Tom Allison; Mason-Users
Assunto: Re: [Mason] mason based webmail

Hello Tom,

I would be interested to see your code. If I get
chance one of these days, I will put up a Mason host
with your codes and a CVS server where people can
commit changes if they wish. Is there a name you care
about for this ? some suggestions:
1. ascia - latin for a (mason)carpentar's axe
2. epistula - latin for post (sending letters)
3. Saturn
4. syndeo - greek for connect

-apu

--- Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net> wrote:

> mason-users@jal.org wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004, Tom Allison wrote:
> >>Not much else, but it's a slow project for me.
> I've started it about a
> >>year ago and have periodically dabbled as time
> allows between other things.
> >

> > Care to share?
>
> At the risk of the unknown, I've submitted a project
> request to
> sourceforge under the name 'masonmail'.
>
> Seeing as it will be probably Monday before they'll
> even look at it, I
> guess it's going to be sometime next week before I
> can get the code
> posted up to their website.
>
> That gives me a few hours in between the various
> activities this weekend
> to try and get one or two known bugs out of the way.
>
> I expect the Authentication model will benefit
> greatly by your inputs as
> will everything else.  But it's a starting point.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com