List:       mason
Subject:    Re: [Mason] How to make Tree Menus
From:       "P. Fleury" <fleury () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-02-12 21:47:29

Haven't done it, but I would consider something based on JavaScript, and
the example I would look at is the tree-based view of the Doxygen
documentation.
So your Mason component would emit the entire menu structure, and the
visibility is done on the user end only, which I feel makes the
component easier, as you do not have to server-side track the current
menu item which is unfolded.
--Pascal