List:       markus-dev
Subject:    Re: Punchlines for Feb 27, 2012 Meeting
From:       Christine Yu <christine.tc.yu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 21:15:08

Hi Jay!

My punchlines:

-Picked up issue issue 656, looked through svn binding wrapper files,
become suspicious that lines 936 and 937 may be part of the cause. But
could not reproduce bug, asked & received clarification from Karen,
will investigate further.
-Opened issue 685
-Ran debugger through rubrics_controller_test for issue 660, no closer
to finding cause for failed tests

Road Blocks:
-This week I spent a lot of time looking at several issues, but my
still beginner ROR knowledge prevented much real progress. I've picked
up the hard copy of the Rails3 tutorial, so that I can go through it
while on public transit.

Next Steps:
-Continue to investigate 656, 660 and 247