List:       markus-dev
Subject:    Re: Punchlines
From:       Christine Yu <christine.tc.yu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-20 16:18:27

Hi Sky:

Here are my punchlines.

-To begin work on #247:
    -Read "A Guide to Testing Rails Applications"
    -Read Machinist readme file.

Next steps:
-Reconcile reading on testing to actually converting fixtures to
Machinist in assignments_controller_test.rb. This file seems to
already use Machinist in many places though (@assignment =
Assignment.make is used) I hope I'm not looking at the wrong file?

Roadblocks:
-Reading break this week, but I got asked to go into my previous co-op
job 9-5 for the week. Will not have any coursework though, so will
have more time for Markus than previous week.

See you on IRC.
Christine