List:       markus-dev
Subject:    Re: Introducing new developers
From:       Nelle Varoquaux <nelle.varoquaux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-16 9:25:43

Hi Chris, Thiago and Amirreza,

We haven't heard of you in a while. I was wondering how things were going
with the project? Do you have any updates or do you need any help with
something?
Don't hesitate to ask questions on the mailing list or IRC. People on the
mailing list know the project very well, and will gladly help you.

Cheers,
Nelle