List:       markus-dev
Subject:    Re: Bugs in the sandbox
From:       Severin Gehwolf <Severin.Gehwolf () utoronto ! ca>
Date:       2010-09-01 22:48:16

Hi,

I must have forgotten to run the migrations/reset the db. Yesterday
evening I noticed that the sandbox was returning a 503 (Service
Unavailable). I.e. the mongrels weren't running. I started them and svn
up'ed. Didn't mean to leave a bad taste behind by doing that ;-)

Thanks, Mike, for fixing.

Cheers,
Severin