List:       markdown-discuss
Subject:    Re: Inline Link Error?
From:       Michel Fortin <michel.fortin () michelf ! com>
Date:       2009-04-29 0:47:09

Le 2009-04-28 à 17:18, Tim Visher a écrit :

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Can someone spot the error in the following snippet of link text?  It
> doesn't work through php-markdown in wordpress and I just wanted to
> know if there's something obvious I'm missing.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>    can come of us.  "Every good and perfect gift comes from
> above" ([James
>    1:17](http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James%201:17;&version=47
> ;
>    "@Bible Gateway")) is one way that I might choose to prove this.
> In other
>    words, in a very real sense, works of theology and doctrine and
> works of

It seems that PHP Markdown doesn't like a line break between the URL
and the title in the link above. It does that for images too.

Line 689 of PHP Markdown: change

	[ ]*

for

	[ \n]*

That should fix it (not tested yet though).

I'll fix that for the next release, whenever that may be.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin@michelf.com