List:       maradns-list
Subject:    Contatc
From:       Daniel Zilli <listas () zilli ! gulinuxsul ! org>
Date:       2005-07-15 14:27:25

Hi folks!

First sorry for the off topic.

Ok, first let introduce myself.

I am Daniel Zilli, a IT consult. I work with free software and do some
training.

Now i am write a book about Linux Server (my intention here is learn)
and will have a chapter about DNS, and guess what ? What will be the dns
server ? Of course, Maradns. So I would like to ask your help.

If anyone is interest in help with my doubts please email me, i will
appreciate and of course the credits will to you.

Bests.

Daniel