List:       maradns-list
Subject:    [MARA] Re: MaraDNS (1.1.xx problems)
From:       sam+vh6s75g () chaosring ! org
Date:       2003-07-23 22:58:23

The recursive resolver in 1.1.xx is currently completely broken; I think
1.1.13 or 1.1.07 have a better recursive resolver.  Right now, the only
resolver which seems to work well is the 1.0.xx resolvers; namely,
version 1.0.18.

I will, when I get time, release a 1.1.xx version with no recursion
whatsoever; I need to bite the bullet and rewrite the recursor from scratch.

I just plain simply do not have time to do that right now.

- Sam

--
My email address in the headers is valid, but will change if this address
starts getting too much spam.