List:       maradns-list
Subject:    some small things
From:       <liedekef () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-05-22 14:59:56

Hi Sam,

in the file parse/ParseMaraRc.c, function read_mararc(), the configfile is
never closed after successfull parsing. Maybe the following should be at
the end of this function:

    if(!error)
        *errorret = 0;

++  js_close(file);   =====> added

    return JS_SUCCESS;
    }

And a small compiler warning when doing a plain "make":

recursive.c: In function `mhash_put_data':
recursive.c:1078: warning: passing arg 1 of `js_destroy' from incompatible pointer type
recursive.c:1106: warning: passing arg 1 of `js_destroy' from incompatible pointer type
recursive.c:918: warning: `new_query' might be used uninitialized in this function
recursive.c:918: warning: `zap_query' might be used uninitialized in this function

Fixable?

And last but not least: I tested MaraDNS with 400 threads, but I ran into
the cablemodem upload limit, so I'll have to find a server here at work to
try it on. Should happen on friday. But small tests showed no memleaks
there as well.

Franky