List:       maradns-list
Subject:    Re: MaraDNS unresponsive under load
From:       e8mhpsznamq001 () sneakemail ! com
Date:       2002-05-16 21:45:22

OK, I have had a chance to look at the bug where MaraDNS
is unresponsive underload.  I have actually seen the same
thing myself; once the number of threads is the same as
maximum number of threads, MaraDNS is a fish out of water
until the load on her decreases.  Then again, the number
of threads that you see running is not that high.

I will add some more debug information, seeing if the
thread starts and what not, for the next release.  I
will also see if I can get to the bottom of the ALBATROS.BE
bug also.

- Sam