List:       maradns-list
Subject:    memory problem
From:       <liedekef () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-01-29 11:24:05

Hi Sam,

just got a memory problem. I set up maradns before the weekend on a
publically available machine, and some of our "good" clients already found
it during the weekend. Now today, I saw that maradns was taking up 1,7 GB
of memory, and this with only 256 cached elements configured...
So I had no other choice than to kill it, because the machine was swapping
as hell...

Franky