List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    Re: [mapserver-users]  =?utf-8?q?Mapserver_installation_in_cloud_envi?=
From:       "Seth G" <sethg () geographika ! co ! uk>
Date:       2021-04-23 17:02:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

There was an interesting talk on running MapServer on Amazon Lambda - \
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_WMDxsuCfk&t=2s The CGI approach of MapServer scales \
well as each request can be run separately (at a slight overhead for database \
connections, PROJ startup etc).

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk