List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    [mapserver-users] Many "msPOSTGRESQLJoinClose() already close or never opened." in log file
From:       Nicolas Boisteault <nicolas.boisteault () arb-na ! fr>
Date:       2018-07-09 14:57:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I use Mapserver 7.0.4 I have a lot of "msPOSTGRESQLJoinClose() already
close or never opened." messages in my mapserver log file.

It seems it appears when I have in my mapfile a layer which is defined
as a join between a shapefile and a PostgreSQL layer.

Does somebody has the same issue ?

--

*Nicolas BOISTEAULT*
//