List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    [mapserver-users] STYLEITEM working with ground units.
From:       Andrea Peri <aperi2007 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-17 8:49:50

Hi,

I'm testing the new feature STYLEITEM with the OGRSTYLE option.

I see that the LABEL Are not scaled nevertheless the value in the
style field is:

LABEL(f:"Arial",t:"38.7",s:3g,c:#000000)

the 3g should mean size in 3 ground units.

I see that instead it work if I set the SIZEUNITS to meters it work,
but I'm not sure that is correct that it should work only setting the SIZEUNITS.

Thx,