List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    RE: [mapserver-users] Re: OSM renderer with MapServer
From:       Kent Morrison <KMorrison () advantrack ! com>
Date:       2010-06-28 14:11:09

Thanks for the quick feed back.

I've got the map file.. Out sys admin ran it through a preprocessor on a linux \
machien for me.

I thought the problem was/is probably a projection issue. I made the chaged all the \
"using srid=4326" to "using srid=900913" in all the DATA statements and changed all \
the PROJECTION statements from "init=epsg:4326" to "init=epsg:900913".

Every thing renders perfectly now!

If any windows user needs the map file I can email it to you.

Kent