List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    [mapserver-users] some doubts about mapserver...
From:       meenu <meenu.monu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 12:55:00

hi friends...i installed ms4w successfully....mapserver version is 5.2.1....now when \
i type localhost in browser ms4w homepage is coming and installed applications is \
working fine....now my requirement is

1.i want to edit gmap module in visual studio 2005 based on my requirements.is it \
possible??? 2.in gmap module i want to pass mapinfo tables  instead of the default \
gisdata.how it is possible? 3.is it possible to run mapserver without PHP ?
4.any sample application available for map server coded using c# or vb.net for \
mapping? 5.mapserver is working fine using apache...i did all the steps in the \
"http://mapserver.org/installation/iis.html" link for setting up mapserver with \
iis....but it is giving me the error like  as follows... how can i solve this \
issue???

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

all  mapserver help available is based on php....so am troubling lot for doing \
mapserver in vs2005 (vb.net)... am using windows server 2003 and iis v6....can \
anybody help me for solving my issues...am new in this mapserver work...so please \
help me...