List:       mapserver-users
Subject:    [mapserver-users] TrueType Legend causes TimeOut
From:       Guillaume Sueur <no-reply () neogeo-online ! net>
Date:       2009-03-27 15:24:26

Hi list,

I have a mapfile with a LEGEND defined in it, and I use it throught WMS
with getLegendGraphics.
When I use TYPE BITMAP, everything is fine
When I use TYPE TRUETYPE, with the proper settings of size and FONT, if
hangs until cgi timeout, without explicit error reported.
I've checked that my FONTSET and associated FONTS are ok.

Has anyone got an idea of what can cause mapserv to hang like that
without explicit crash on anything during legend production ?

I'm using MapServer 5.2.1

Regards,

Guillaume