List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    Re: [MapServer-dev] Random MapServer FOSS4G Development Notes
From:       Steve Lime <sdlime () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-09-01 22:22:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for the summary, this is great feedback. The OGC APIs in general
seem ripe for enhancements and I think some cloud focus is a great idea.

Off the top of my head some other important items in my mind are:

   - getting fuzzing going, either as part as OSSFuzz or some other
   mechanism (OSGeo infrastructure?)
   - converting all source files to C++ - but stopping short of a complete
   rewrite
   - starting a concerted effort to get our issue list down to a manageable
   size - perhaps a bug-a-day initiative
   - MapServer 8.0 OSGeo Live support

--Steve