List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    Re: [mapserver-dev] Packaging MapCache issue
From:       Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-26 9:48:26

Hi Eichner,

Thanks for your reply.
apxs is installed through the apache2-devel package and specified in my
spec file:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?expand=1&file=mapcache.spec&package=mapca \
che&project=home%3Atzotsos%3AApplication%3AGeo&rev=8484fa6a86b663b8d13ca92492b0e4c1

so I am wondering why this error message exists...