List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    [mapserver-dev] Proposed IRC meeting to finalize RFCs 70 and 71.
From:       Steve Lime <sdlime () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-29 22:37:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all: In an effort to jump efforts around RFCs 70 and 71 I'd like to
propose an IRC meeting for the MapServer PSC
and/or other interested parties next Friday, August 5th on the #mapserver
IRC channel.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=MapServer-Dev+IRC+Meeting&iso=20110805T10&p1=219

I'm hoping we can finalize details around integration the TinyOWS and
Mod-geocache projects. The RFCs can be found at:

  http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-70.html
  http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-71.html

In earlier discussions the proposals have been overwhelmingly supported so
this is just a chance to wrap up any details
and decide on next steps.

Thanks- Steve