List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    [mapserver-dev] Transparent map with non-transparent legend
From:       strk <strk () keybit ! net>
Date:       2010-03-16 11:22:31

Hi all,
I've been struggling for some time trying to get
a legend background color filled and finally sorted
into looking at the code.

I've found that IF the OUTPUTFORMAT (map-level) is set
to use transparency then the legend background won't
be set, due to msImageInitAGG checking OUTPUTFORMAT
before honouring the passed background.

If I understood correctly previous mapserver versions
allowed a TRANSPARENT setting for different objects
(layer/legend) but this is being deprecated.

Is there a way nowadays to get non-traspanrent-background
legend embedded into a transparent-background map ?

Thanks in advance.

--strk;