List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    [mapserver-dev] seg fault in mappostgresql.c
From:       "Martin Kofahl" <M.Kofahl () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-03-12 14:03:54

Hi devs,
I just opened a ticket regarding a possible (and real) seg fault with joins on a \
postgres table: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2936

For some reason, I only get a seg fault on an x64 linux mchine, not 32bit. However, I \
think there's only a simple mistake in the code (strdup missing). If you agree about \
this, it would be worthwhile having this fix included in the current beta release.

Kind regards
Martin