List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    [mapserver-dev] RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Performance transparency
From:       johan.hallgren () logica ! com (Hallgren, Johan)
Date:       2008-03-26 15:55:22

Hello Thomas

I tried it today with no success.

I used the Tortoise client.

Connected to https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/mapserver

And I get the default version.

I changed my settings in nmake.opt and build it.

This is my layer section:
LAYER
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS ON
  DATA "C:/Project/DATA/Lantmateriet/raster/tatort/index.shp"
  TEMPLATE "c:\temp\template.txt"
  CLASS
    STYLE
      OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 255
      COLOR 255 0 0
      OPACITY 50
    END
  END
END

I tried several times but it either draws the polygon with a solid color or with no \
filling at all.

Did I get the wrong version from CVS or did a something else wrong?

/Johan

Johan Hallgren

Logica
Pelle Bergs backe 3
Box 1938, 791 19 Falun
Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)
johan.hallgren@logica.com
http://www.logica.se