List:       mapserver-dev
Subject:    [mapserver-dev] GetFeature
From:       johan.hallgren () logica ! com (Hallgren, Johan)
Date:       2008-03-21 3:19:44

Hello

We have a problem when reading data stored in Oracle and ArcSDE 8.3. In later \
versions of SDE it's work fine, but in this case it blows up.

Here is the error we get:
msSDELayerGetShape(): SDE error. SE_stream_fetch_row(): Invalid parameter value \
passed to function. (-66)

   at OSGeo.MapServer.layerObj.getFeature(Int32 shapeindex, Int32 tileindex)
   at WMData.GIS.GMSAgent_WP.Libs.MapEngine.Get_Features(XmlDocument xmlDoc) in

And here is the code we use:
int lFeat = 0;
for (lFeat = iBeginRecord; lFeat < oResultCacheObj.numresults; lFeat++)
{
      if (lFeat < (iFeatureLimit + iBeginRecord))
      {
            resultCacheMemberObj oResultCacheMemberObj = \
                oResultCacheObj.getResult(lFeat);
            shapeObj oShapeObj = \
oLayerObj.getFeature(oResultCacheMemberObj.shapeindex, \
                oResultCacheMemberObj.tileindex);
            sb.Append(RetrieveShape(oLayerObj, oShapeObj, strFields, aStrFields, \
bEnvelope, bAttributes, bNewXMLOutput));  }
      else
      {
            bHasMore = (oResultCacheObj.numresults > (iFeatureLimit + iBeginRecord));
            break;
      }
}

There is some line that only relates to or software but as I see it shouldn't be a \
problem. For each feature in the result cash we get an object and then we tries to \
get the shapeObj with getFeature and there it crash. The problem is ONLY related to \
SDE 8.3. For all other data sources it has worked.

Anyone having clue what's wrong?

BR
Johan
Johan Hallgren

Logica
Pelle Bergs backe 3
Box 1938, 791 19 Falun
Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)
johan.hallgren@logica.com<mailto:johan.hallgren@logica.com>
http://www.logica.se