List:       mapguide-users
Subject:    Re: [mapguide-users] react-layout: Hooking to events in the AJAX viewer (OnSelectionChanged)
From:       Matze <schramm () kom21 ! de>
Date:       2017-02-28 16:16:36

If it is possible, yes.

For what I need this:

As soon as the user touches/clicks on the map and occurs a change/creation
of a selection, the user will get a custum property info in the taskpane
with more properties than in the mapguide propertypane.

For this, I just need an event that the selection has changed. If the event
is fired, i will do some Ajax request by using the sessionId and
selectionXML to get the unique primary keys. Then I can do some database
queries and return the result to fillin the taskpane.

This will be also usefull for the other layouts like sidebar.html