List:       mapguide-users
Subject:    Re: [mapguide-users] IdentityProperties empty!
From:       Hans Milling <hm () geograf ! dk>
Date:       2012-06-27 7:32:12

Hi Jackie, thanks for your reply.

So what you say is that there is a problem with the Oracle setup, and not
the setup in MapGuide/Maestro? I think Crispins problem was the connection
parameters or some schema/owner setup that was wrong. Thanks for the input.
If everything fails I know I can find the information in
IMapDefinition->IBaseMapLayer object.

Hans...