List:       mapguide-internals
Subject:    RE: [mapguide-internals] RE: GDAL stability in MGOS 2.1
From:       Traian Stanev <traian.stanev () autodesk ! com>
Date:       2010-01-04 15:06:15

Hi Trevor,

One place to start would be by fixing the refcounting of the connection held by the \
feature reader in the provider. The PSC didn't want to fix this bug last release, and \
it is one place where this provider differs from all other providers. I remember that \
I attached a patch fixing this to the ticket concerning this. That bug may be a \
source of crashes in certain cases -- of course it is not guaranteed that it is \
causing the stability problems you are having with that provider.

Traian