List:       mapguide-announce
Subject:    [mapguide-announce] Fwd: MapGuide Open Source 2.5.1 and 2.4.1 released
From:       Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-16 7:13:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are pleased to announce that the MapGuide Open Source project team has
made available the release of MapGuide Open Source 2.5.1 and 2.4.1

These releases bundle in the critical security hotfix for the mapagent and
includes plenty of bug fixes, all detailed in the release notes.

Release notes and Downloads for 2.5.1:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.5.1/Notes

Release notes and Downloads for 2.4.1:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.4.1/Notes