List:       mapguide-announce
Subject:    [mapguide-announce] MapGuide Open Source 2.4 Beta 1 released
From:       Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-17 1:13:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

We are pleased to announce that the MapGuide Open Source project team has
made MapGuide Open Source 2.4 beta 1 available

Release notes: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.4/Notes
Downloads:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.4/Notes#Installation
Documentation: Updated Developer's Guide, API reference documentation and
sample code are now included with the installer. The release notes contain
information on API changes between MapGuide 2.2 and MapGuide 2.4

If you find a defect, please report it using http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide