List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    Re: [Mapbender-users] allowing users to permanently add their own information to the map.
From:       "Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)" <astrid.emde () wheregroup ! com>
Date:       2023-07-13 16:28:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Hello Marcin,

yes objectes created ba sketch are only temporary.

You could use digitizer instead and save the user_name to the dataset.
The user will only see the objects that were created by the user and not
the objects from other user.

In digitizer you also coul add text and color picker and use the color
to in the visualisation.

Digitizer is more compley but it provides more possibilities.

So I would recommend to use digitizer instead of sketch.

You find a sample configuration in the workshop bundle
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-workshop/blob/release/3.2/app/config/applications/mapbender_digitize_demo.yml#L263

Hope that information helps

Astrid

Am 2023-07-13 12:28, schrieb Marcin Niemyjski:
> Hello,
>
> As part of our eo4ua initiative, we would like to provide logged-in
> users with the ability to mark objects on the map (using the sketches
> option), create notes, and generally add their own information
> (particularly useful when exporting the application view).
>
> We are interested in ensuring that the notes, marked objects using the
> sketches option, and other possible additions do not disappear after
> logging out from the portal.
>
> According to the documentation
> (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/sketch.html), it
> appears that objects disappear after closing the session. Is there a
> way to avoid this?
>
> Best,
> Marcin
>
> 		 [1]
>
> 		Book time to meet with me [1]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/6347c7def05a478ba013ae948648789d@cloudferro.com?anonymous&amp;ep=signature

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

**********************************
Aufwind durch Wissen!
Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com/
**********************************

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Tel: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   astrid.emde@wheregroup.com
   www.wheregroup.com

   Meinen PGP Public-Key können Sie unter pgp.mit.edu herunterladen:

https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/01F8152D36FC07C25EADDE86C5084ACC1C287CCB
  Signierte und/oder verschlüsselte Nachrichten sind sehr willkommen

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
   http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

   Geschäftsführer:
   Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm