List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    Re: [Mapbender-users] Example simple search OGC
From:       Tjiko Schutte <tjikoschutte () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2023-02-20 7:25:44

Hi,
Still have some questions about simple search. Hope someone can help.

I have the basic running. But I'm not sure how to implement the query.
I have this for the query url:
https://geoserver.igoview.nl/geoserver/ogc/features/collections/OD_EXTERN:GEO_VEEHOUDERIJEN_BRABANT/items?f=json&limit=10&filter=Bedrijfstype%3D%27Melkrundvee%27&

In the end melkrundvee should be the query value (in between the %27 and %27).
But again not sure how to configure this. When I put q there. It doesnt do anything.

A seperate question.
Is filtering also possible. For example I have a map with 9000 points.
3000 have value A, 3000 value B and 3000 value C.
Can I filter (not search) the map on only value B.
So the points on the map will be reduced to 3000 (and not 9000).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Tjiko Schutte