List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    Re: [Mapbender-users] Color issue when printing search results
From:       astrid.emde () wheregroup ! com
Date:       2019-02-08 16:22:36

Hello Tobias

Am 2019-02-07 11:01, schrieb Tobias Kraft:
> Hi List,
>
> I have an issue with regard to printing results from the search
> router: in the map, search results are highlighted according to the
> settings in the styleMap, but on printing, in the resulting PDF the
> highlight color is greyed out. Is there a way to keep the styleMap
> settings in the print result, i.e. to have colored highlighting in the
> PDF?
>
> Cheers
>
> Tobias

Hello Tobias,

when you define a resultstyle for your feature they will be printed with
this color you defined for styleMap. This works fine for Mapbedner
version 3.0.7.7

   styleMap:
     default:
       strokeOpacity: 0.8
       strokeWidth: 2
       fillOpacity: 0.4
       pointRadius: 10
     select:
       strokeColor: '#002647'
       strokeWidth: 6
       strokeOpacity: 0.8
       fillColor: '#002647'
       fillOpacity: 0.4

As I knwo it was support sinve a long time already.

Which version do you use?

Astrid