List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5rc2: Problems wirh switchLocale_noreload
From:       mschulz () webgis ! de (Michael Schulz)
Date:       2008-06-03 7:24:22

Hello Herr Sch?nhammer,

did you solve this issue in the meantime? If not, please check your
webservers error log file for the following entry (this is from an
apache log):

[Tue Jun 03 14:14:04 2008] [error] [client 87.193.233.2] malformed
header from script. Bad header=Content-type='text/plain';Char: php,
referer:

I had the same behaviour you described in your mail and found the
solution due to this entry in the error log. You can fix this by
changing the script php/mod_setLocale.php, line 27 from

header("Content-type='text/plain';Charset='utf-8'");
header('Content-type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"');

I'll send a copy of this mail to the dev-list so that this issue is
reviewed and if still necessary fixed.

Greetings, Michael Schulz

2008/4/28 "Sch?nhammer, Herbert" <Schoenhammer.Herbert@regensburg.de>:
> Hi list,
>
> with MB 2.5rc2 I want to use module switchLocale_noreload.
>
> I have defined in mapbender.conf:
> # --------------------------------------------
> # Internationalization
> # --------------------------------------------
>
> define("USE_I18N", true);  // requires gettext for PHP.
>                                                         // If "false",
> LANGUAGE is set to english
> define("LANGUAGE", "de");   // only available if USE_I18N is "true".
>                                                         // "en", "de", "bg",
> "gr", "nl", "it", es"
> require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . "/../lib/i18n.php");
>
> I have embedded module switchLocal__noreload in my gui with variable:
> languages set to "de,en,bg,gr,nl,it,es"
>
> In my gui the drop-down box for selecting the languages is displayed.
> I am able to select different languages.
>
> But: After selecting a different langauge, nothing happens. The language is
> NOT changed.
>
> After reloading the gui in my browser, the language is changed.
>
> Is it possible to change the language at once, after the user has changed
> the language via the drop down box ?
>
> Greetings
> Schoenhammer Herbert

Michael Schulz
mschulz@webgis.de

in medias res
Gesellschaft f?r Informationstechnologie mbH

In den Weihermatten 66
79108 Freiburg

Tel +49 (0)761 556959-5
Fax +49 (0)761 556959-6