List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    [Mapbender-users] News on Slashgeo
From:       arnulf.christl () wheregroup ! com (Arnulf Christl)
Date:       2007-09-25 17:08:42

Hi,
I added the 2.4.3 release as news to Slashgeo:
http://www.slashgeo.org/

/geo reaches around 13k geeks in the community, we should consider to
report every know and then so that people learn more about our efforts.
They are interested in coll stuff, so we are not exactly in the middle of
the main audience profile... :-) But our KML stuff might get some
interested, see:
http://geoportal.rostock.de/intergeo

Regards,

--