List:       mapbender-users
Subject:    [Mapbender-users] Re: Error in my_thread_global_end(): 2
From:       joscha.map () online ! ms (Joscha)
Date:       2007-07-09 13:26:24

Hello,

I don't use shp2img. I had this error using Mapbender and Mapserver itself.

With Mapbender there was this error added to every frame and no WMS was
shown. With Mapserver it was attached to all the GetCapabilities
documents (at least that's where I saw it). All these problems are gone
after replacing the dll.

Regards,
Joscha