List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Mandriva 2007 and helix/realplayer
From:       "Angus Auld" <if6was9 () operamail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-11 2:53:12

I finally got RealPlayer to work for me. I got the latest current daily build here:
http://forms.helixcommunity.org/helix/builds/
It has alsa and oss compatibility.

I am currently listening to streaming media from www.bbc.co.uk/
:-)

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Laptop, Powered by Mandriva-2007~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com