List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] IceWM menu weirdness
From:       Paul <linux () nlpagan ! net>
Date:       2007-02-08 14:29:10

Hello Angus,

> Hi, you could try renaming your ~/.icewm directory while running
> another wm, and then ending the session and restarting Icewm.

That seems to be the solution! The menu-file has not been changed back in over 10 \
minutes. (imagine how easily amused I am by now ;-)

Thank you!!
Paul

--
Life  is  a  garment  we continuously alter,
but which never seems to fit.

http://www.nlpagan.net/linux.php
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com