List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] ARRAY; what is it?
From:       "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel () infinity-ltd ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 16:36:18

Owen wrote:
> I have installed and reinstalled the 10.1 Powerpack several times.
> During each installation I get this error message in the summery portion
> of the installation.
> "An unexpected error has happened.  Can't use an undefined value as an
> ARRAY reference at /usr/bin/perl-install/network/ modem pm line 21"
>   I've attempted to find ARRAY but although I can find /usr/bin/, there
> doesn't seem to be any sub directory named perl-install/.
>  Any idea what is happening?
> Owen

Off hand, I would say the directory is only there during install. Not
that that helps with the basic problem of why the install fails. It
almost sounds like a bad install CD, but that is just a guess...

Mikkel

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com