List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox problems
From:       Stephen Kuhn <stephen.kuhn () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-27 21:04:48

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 17:53 +0100, joagon@sapo.pt wrote:
> When i try to open the both Mozilla's I have the follow msg " Mozilla
> Thunderbird cannot use the profile "default" because it is in use. Please
> choose another profile or create a new one".
>
> Solutions for that without loose data.

If you go into your ~/.mozilla directory you will see subsequent
subdirectories for either Firefox or Thunderbird - what you need to do
is locate the .lock file and remove it - then fire up either again -
that should do the trick for ya.

--
YankDownUnder aka stephen kuhn
#mandriva channel op - irc.freenode.net

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com