List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Test - please ignore
From:       mike <mike () kevino ! org>
Date:       2005-05-16 18:13:10

Anne Wilson wrote:
> It has been suggested that my problems with bad signatures stem from my
> attached sig lines, so this doesn't have one.  Let's see if this comes up
> with a "good" signature.
>
> Anne

I wonder if the problem stems more from sympa. There seems to be
some bugs dealing with signatures being mangled,smime problems,...

I sent a email to sympa@mandrivalinux.org and at the bottom of the
reply it said it was (Powered by Sympa 2.7.3)

Thats and old version they are up to 5.0 now. It's probable that who
ever maintains it has kepted it patched.

But maybe its time to upgrade?

Mike

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com