List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Updates
From:       Julie Sloan <juliesloan () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2005-03-19 3:31:49

On Friday 18 March 2005 07:29 pm, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:02:20 +1100
>
> Stephen Kühn wrote:
> > Dang...nothing ever for 10.0 again, eh Charles?
>
> Well the hd on my 10.1 system died and with the release of 10.2 coming
> soon I did not see the point of reinstalling 10.0 as the system will be
> changed to 10.1 when 10.2 is released.
>
> As well I really do not have the time to do updates for 3 Mdk releases.
>
> You just need to take a big drought of mash, bite the bullet and
> upgrade that box of yours (-:

I second the mash  :)

So, since I have lots of room and empty partitions and all that, would it be
feasible, practical, educational, destructive, or just plain stupid to have
both 10.0 and 10.2 running on this box (along with nasty old WinXP) ?

--
Julie

["message.footer" (text/plain)]

Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com