List:       mandrake-newbie
Subject:    Re: [newbie] Updates
From:       Charles A Edwards <eslrahc () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2005-03-19 0:29:40

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:02:20 +1100
Stephen Kühn wrote:

> Dang...nothing ever for 10.0 again, eh Charles?

Well the hd on my 10.1 system died and with the release of 10.2 coming
soon I did not see the point of reinstalling 10.0 as the system will be
changed to 10.1 when 10.2 is released.

As well I really do not have the time to do updates for 3 Mdk releases.

You just need to take a big drought of mash, bite the bullet and
upgrade that box of yours (-:

   Charles

--
  The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep. -W.C. Fields